The three nations can vote, every month, for one King and six other officials during the election period.
The election will start on the 11th of each month.
There are advantages & disadvantages becoming the nation's King/Queen:
- King receives huge buff depending on the number of players in their nation (More players, larger buff)
- King receives special Majinn
- Nation-wide announcement when King/Queen comes online
- King can give buff to all players within his/her rule (Increase exp gained by 50% and movement speed by 10% for 45mins)
- King can summon all clan leader to his location every 12 hours
- King can chat-ban up to 5 players for 15 minutes everyday
- Being killed by other nation will give the opposing nation a massive fame & a world-wide announcement
- King is unable to re-apply for the election for 1 month
Applying for Election
There are 40 candidates at the starting if each Election on each nation
- First day of the election, clan leader from the nation's top 10 clan will choose 1 candidate
- The system will then choose another
- 10 candidates from the nation's top 10 highest fame
- 10 candidates from the nation's top 10 of highest level
- 10 candidates from the nation's top 10 highest geste
These 40 candidates can purchase a one time item for 5 gold to help their election. The item will summon an NPC that follows him/her. The NPC will gives a random gift to any player that clicks on the NPC. This is a way to get the candidate's name out and get well known.
Day 2 to Day 3: 20 out of 40 candidates with the lowest votes will be eliminated
Day 4 to Day 6: 13 out of 20 candidates with the lowest votes will be eliminated
Day 6 to Day 10: A king will be chosen and the 6 runner up players will receive an officer title based on their finished position
WHO are eligible to vote?
At the moment, for the level cap 70, only players between level 51 - 70 can cast votes.
HOW to cast votes?
Each player who is eligible to vote can gain an election ticket ballot
To create an election ticket, 18 election ticket pieces are required & combined.
Completing blue quest will give 1 election ticket. On the event UI (press "U"), recommended daily quest will be in blue highlight.
Completing non-blue quest will give player 1 election ticket piece. All unused ticket pieces will be deleted on the 22nd of every month.
- King/Queen's Glory Buff: Increase all nation's damage by 5% and health by 1100hp for 2 hours
- Chat-ban up to 5 players for 15 minutes daily
2nd & 3rd in rank officers:
- Give a 20% reward buff to players who do daily quest: Resources War
- Chat-ban up to 3 players for 15 minutes daily
4th to 7th in rank officers:
- Give a 20% buff th reputation points (M/A)
- Chat-ban up to 2 players for 15 minutes daily